Spring Collection To Go Spring Tan 15ml
Spring Collection To Go - Spring Tan.
An anniversary collection of semi-permanent nail polishes, of spring, which is synonymous with rebirth. Because spring is the season when nature comes back to life after a cold and gloomy winter.
We are ready to be reborn! And how can we express the joy of rebirth and the arrival of spring if not with a cheerful manicure in spring colours ?
The Spring collection, launched in the first spring of 2021, 9 years after Cupio, includes 9 cheerful shades, perfect for a manicure that expresses good mood, energy, refreshment, rebirth.
Here are the advantages of Cupio To Go! :
✅ Cupio To Go! gel polish combines the ease of application of a nail polish with the resistance of a UV gel. Provides resistance up to 4-6 weeks on nails.
✅ Depending on requirements, colours can be applied in one or two coats. All colours can be used for both conventional gel polish application and on construction application.
✅ All Cupio To go! colours are compatible in combination working formulas; they can also be successfully applied to acrylic or gel modelling, provided that the finish gel used is flexible.
✅ They are ideal for use in the salon and for women who prefer to do their own manicure at home.
Capacity : 15 ml
Method of application :
1. Prepare the natural nail according to the standard method (shape the nails, push and remove the cuticles, then remove the shine from the natural nail with a buffer).
2. Apply a layer of of Cupio base gel which cures in 30 seconds in the LED lamp or in 120 seconds in the UV lamp.
3. You can also apply 2 layers of color (the second layer can be applied after the first one cured for at least 30 seconds), then the nail will remain 60 seconds under the LED lamp or 120-180 seconds under the UV lamp.
4. Seal with Top Coat Gel Lac and cure 60-90 seconds under LED or 3-4 minutes under UV light.
5. Remove the sticky layer with cleaner.
Removal mode :
The gel polish can be removed by melting; for this you need the special liquid Soak Off Remover or pure acetone.
For the melting method by wrapping your fingers, you will also need the gel soak-off remover.
For the soaking method : put acetone or nail polish remover in a special container and leave the nails to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
After 10-15 minutes, remove the nails from the liquid and remove the rest of the gel polish with a metal spatula.
You might also like